Rewarding marketing services enhance your success. AsiaBLECH offers you more than an exhibition. We are pleased to help you create the best basis for a successful presentation and good follow-up business.
Main Scope of Exhibits
Reasons for becoming an exhibitor
•A worldwide influential sheet metalworking platform
As the sister event of EuroBLECH –one of the world’s largest sheet metal working exhibitions, AsiaBLECH will get together the advanced and innovated solutions and technologies globally driving big attention of China’s sheet metalworking industry.
•The nice mix combination of conference and presentation
During the exhibition, a wealth of conferences and presentations will be held at the same time. Domestic and international experts from metal processing industry and key application fields will share advanced technological concepts, discuss the develop trend of the industry. Exhibitors also have chance to meet potential customers. This session is setting to be a unique technology communication community.
•Professional matchmaking service deliver real business
We create the problem-solving platform and effective business matchmakings system based on the market demands in order to deliver the best results.
•Huge visitor resources with 5 collocated events
High-quality visitors related to metal processing, automotive, packaging, construction, electronics and household Electric Appliances industries with the 5 collocated event at one time.
Matchmaking maximizes your event experience and productivity
Matchmaking ensures that we identify and send targeted buyers to our exhibitors' booths, while recommending exhibitors to new and potential customers that best fit their needs;
Our TAP Matchmaking program makes it easy for buyers to learn about exhibitor business with convenient contact access via tailored exhibitor listings and quick links within recommendations emails and WeChat registration pages, ultimately leading to and facilitating one-on-one matchmaking meetings right on the show floor.
For Buyers and Visitors
To help visitors and buyers enhance their business connections, we have created a full range of complimentary, non-sponsored services before, during and after the event. Upon completion of registration, visitors will automatically receive exhibitor recommendations via email. By clicking exhibitor links, they can then view corresponding company and product details to facilitate their visit or meetings onsite. These recommendations complement our visitors’ planning, who make the most of：
• Personalized recommendations to easily discover relevant exhibitors and products
• The chance to discover new products and exhibitors
• Show directories that maximize visit preparation
• Structured onsite events to help expand business networks
• Personalized exhibitor recommendations and matchmaking services for TAP buyers
How to participate?
• Fully and accurately providing information regarding your industry sector, product interest and visiting objective in your visitor registration form.
• Upon completion of visitor registration, you will receive personalised recommendations for products, exhibitors and sessions you might want to see at the event via email.
• Recommendations are not sponsored and your details will not be shared with exhibitors – they are simply based on your self-declared interests on the show registration form. Make the most of them!